BOOK B X SUPER/COLLIDER
to mark the Hong Kong launch of our retrospective book, super/collider presented a two week pop-up shop at Book B, a independent bookstore located inside the new mixed use space common room & co. in Hong Kong
following on from this, our curated selection of publications has been now been added to the shop's permanent selection, with more in the pipeline. next time you're in Sham Shui Po, stop by to browse a selection of publications at the intersection of art and science...
• American photographer Valerie Phillips follows the daily life of a space-obsessed teenager in Monika Monster Future First Woman on Mars
• in Echo of the Moon, Luca Francesconi explores lunar magnetism and light through art works
• printed by Risograph, Worlds in Transit tells the story of super/collider’s 2012 expedition to witness the Transit of Venus with a group of artists, filmmakers and choreographers
• sourced in Seoul, Space Life is an English and Korean catalogue accompanying the art/science exhibition of the same name
• British artist Andrew Dodds traces all the artefacts left on the Moon during NASA’s Apollo mission in the artful Lost in Space
• going underground, artist Flora Parrott explores a mysterious set of caves in Brazil in Fixed Position
• a series of postcards and publications packaged inside a manila envelope, 83 Grams is a unique art project by Anne Earhard
+ + +
Book B @ common room & co.
198 Tai Nan Street, Sham Shui Po, Hong Kong
open daily 11am to 7pm https://www.facebook.com/bookbhk